Titles should only contain building name. No additional text is permitted.
Should contain relevant information about the building, it's amenities, distance to local amenities/attractions/universities. Tell us why this building is the best of the bunch.
When using the input section. Ensure all text is black in colour and left-aligned. This is how it will appear on our platform.
Images are the number one factor when it comes to filling your property. Make these look great and you'll reap the rewards. We champion good imagery, at the end of the day - it makes us look better too! Here are some tips for the best images;
- Image format: Images should be in JPG/JPEG/PNG format
- Quality of image: Images should be at a minimum resolution of 1024 x 683px. Anything larger is great.
- Image orientation: Portrait images don't cut it. Please only upload images in landscape format. It will appear much better on our platform.
- Variety of images: Upload images that show all aspects of your property. Give the student a feel of living there. Show inside and out.
- Clean up: Students might have a reputation for being messy. That doesn't mean they want to move into a messy place. Nice, clean photos will boost your sales.
- Take photos in daylight: Bright, airy properties are booked up faster. Who wants to live in a dark room?
- Stand out from the crowd: When sorting photo order, have your best feature as your first image. Think holidays, you see an amazing infinity pool as the first image - you click it.
- Showcase accessibility features: Emphasise features that are helpful to students with limited mobility. Confidence when booking is huge for students, a picture speaks a thousand words when it comes to accessibility.
Such an important factor but often neglected. If a user has made it to this stage, they're so close to crossing the line. Don't lose the race here. Check out the building image guidelines above - all of those apply here too. Here are some tips for converting that student through imagery;
- Transparency: Show a student every aspect of the room. Desks, chairs, beds, views from the window, bathroom, storage - literally everything. Confidence in your property plays a huge part in conversion. Be honest with what you're selling.
- Don't duplicate if possible: One way to knock a users confidence in a place is to use the same bedroom image for the 'Premium Ensuite' and the 'Standard Room'. You're asking for more money for the 'Premium Ensuite', show the user exactly why.